Buildable Distillation Table

Got any cool ideas for Darkwood? Share them here!

Buildable Distillation Table

Postby The Mossy Woodsman » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:59 pm

I know there is an older thread about this, but it's something that I thought about recently. I think a really neat addition to Darkwood would be getting the option to build a distillation table, similar to the one used by the Doctor in the prologue. Basically, you would need a high leveled crafting table to have the option, and then you would need whatever materials the devs deemed you need (Like maybe planks, bottles, nails, a special item like a book, etc.). Then you would place it on the ground (like a piece of furniture) and to do the distillation, you would use mushrooms. This would also make you have to choose between putting some extra mushrooms towards your syringe, or towards making moonshine so you could bandage, Molotov cocktail, etc. with it.

Initially I thought this was already an option and that the prologue base was supposed to resemble a "high level" safehouse, but it seems to me like our poor protagonist is doomed to living in some shanty hut that looks like it's crumbling into the earth.

I know that is basically part of the theme of the game, but I would really like to see some more base-building features added. If nothing else, I think it would give us a bit more to do. What do you all think?
The Mossy Woodsman

Re: Buildable Distillation Table

Postby Shrooms » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:19 am

Shrooms

Re: Buildable Distillation Table

Postby Silent Night » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:08 pm

I love this idea
Silent Night

Return to Suggestions