Can we have more active people?

Got any cool ideas for Darkwood? Share them here!

Can we have more active people?

Postby Silent Night » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:05 am

Does this one really need explaining? Seems like im the only person online nowadays, i haven't seen many new posts other than my own and ive gotten very few replies.
Silent Night

Re: Can we have more active people?

Postby ShadyS » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Most of activity belongs to Darkwood Steam forums.
ShadyS

Postby Shrooms » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:55 am

I had the same complaint. My only suggestion is to join the steam forums, as it's much more visited.
Shrooms

Postby threeofwands » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I expect most people are lurking like I am. I don't really have much input on most subjects, most usually beat me to the answers or I'm just not interested in the conversation. When the next big update shows up, I am fairly certain this is going to change.

I am also one of the people who had been contributing to the wiki (not more recently, but soon I'll be back into it), so if there's anything wiki related anyone wants to talk on, that'll be the most likely way to summon me particularly pft.
Useless agendas make a useless breed, all you can eat in a world of need.
A discount price for all your good deeds; tell me isn't that all you need?
threeofwands

Postby The Mossy Woodsman » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:00 pm

I do wonder why these forums are so slow. If anyone here has seen the Klei forums, THEY know how to run a forum. It's wonderously busy over there.
The Mossy Woodsman

Postby SDF121 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:25 am

I've been lurking not long after the game completed its indiegogo campaign which I unfortunately missed out on. I'm still holding out hope that they'll open up a slacker backer store because I'd like to pledge for the Wizard tier or at least the Scholar reward if the Wizard tier is no longer an option this late into development. Like others have said, you're better off posting in the Steam forums if you want to have more regular and active discussions about the game. I'm sure things will pick up here once again with the release of the second chapter and ultimately with the release of the complete game whenever that time comes. I've mostly been posting in the tester forums but even that seems to have been quiet as of late. Alpha 7.2 seems to be fairly stable (despite a few superficial bugs) and I think most people are simply taking a break from the game until the second chapter is released.
SDF121

Postby Rednecklawrence » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:10 pm

threeofwands wrote:I expect most people are lurking like I am. I don't really have much input on most subjects, most usually beat me to the answers or I'm just not interested in the conversation. When the next big update shows up, I am fairly certain this is going to change.

same

SDF121 wrote: I think most people are simply taking a break from the game until the second chapter is released.

same
"It ain't illegal until you get caught" - Rene Soetaert
Rednecklawrence

Return to Suggestions