Black screen when injecting 5th serum

InSaNeOo

Black screen when injecting 5th serum

Post by InSaNeOo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Alpha version: 1.0

Bug description, with steps to reproduce: After choosing the 3rd category skill (5th serum) the game shows the little video clip of the blood splatter and just fades to black. You can move and interact with objects but the whole screen is totally black.

Have you loaded a game?: Yes

LokiThe2nd

Re: Black screen when injecting 5th serum

Post by LokiThe2nd » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Alpha Version: 1.0

Bug Description: Everytime I get to the 2nd bad dream (5th cook), my screen goes dark and when I move my mouse around I can see options to click stuff. And if I press escape I can hear the menu music, but still can't see anything. I was also stress testing game

Loaded Game: No
Attachments
output_log.txt
(9.92 KiB) Downloaded 268 times

Ulteriorpanzie

Re: Black screen when injecting 5th serum

Post by Ulteriorpanzie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:32 am

Alpha Version: 1.0

Bug Description: Well, I'm having the EXACT same issues as the other guys. I inject the 5th serum and then the screen fades to black and stays that way. I can still move around and such but it's pitch black and thus hard to play. Even when I click the ESC key the screen is blacked out. But, I (somehow) managed to exit to the main menu and load the game back up which did 'fix' the issue... That is... Until I tried to inject the 5th serum again. Upon doing it again I received the exact same result, which was a black screen. By the way, I LOVE the game otherwise!

Have you loaded a game?: Yes
Attachments
output_log.txt
Hopefully this helps
(89.28 KiB) Downloaded 173 times