Can't "show item" with Piotrek

Gyrosser

Can't "show item" with Piotrek

Post by Gyrosser » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:13 am

When I talk to Piotrek, he doenst react when I click on an item to show it to him. like, I click and nothing happens, but I can exit out of the conversation and leave, it doesn't freeze.

Heres how it went: i started a new game in 1.3, went to Piotrek's, killed the goo and dog, talked to Piotrek trading with him AND successfully showing him the picture (from Piotrek's box) and the dog tag, then I get the exhaust from the broken tractor, I go back, try to sell exhaust through trade but hes not interested, go to "show item" and now I cant show him anything, not the exhaust or the other two items. Ended conversation and went back, same result. Can still gossip and trade though.

Nenjin

Re: Can't "show item" with Piotrek

Post by Nenjin » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:48 am

Tried reloading your game to see if that fixes it? I'm guess it will.

spacecat

Post by spacecat » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:42 am

Had this happen once, I just reloaded the game and it works again.

Gyrosser

Post by Gyrosser » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:21 pm

After multiple restarts I still cant show him items, idk. Ill keep trying each restart

Rednecklawrence

Post by Rednecklawrence » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:16 am

Ive had the same problem happen to me. i think its a random bug that happens, because i couldent show him something, restarted, then i could. next time i played, i couldent show him anything again.
"It ain't illegal until you get caught" - Rene Soetaert

Gyrosser

Post by Gyrosser » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:51 am

Rednecklawrence wrote:Ive had the same problem happen to me. i think its a random bug that happens, because i couldent show him something, restarted, then i could. next time i played, i couldent show him anything again.
This seems true. I was able to show him stuff today, i reloaded, and wasnt, and yeah. seems like a 50% chance that hes bugged every load up

The Raven

Post by The Raven » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:04 am

What I do when I can't show him an item is that I just talk to him and try again. It always worked for me