Hideout Disappeared...?

Gyrosser

Hideout Disappeared...?

Post by Gyrosser » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:08 am

Left hideout, did pig-shed quest, killed some dogs and savages, ran home (was starting the night sickness by then) and my hideout has disappeared. On the ground are the dead savages and dogs I killed around the house, and items I had discarded on the floor, as well as a bear trap in a gas puddle. But the house, and all the furniture and the well, and the fence, are gone. No invisible walls or anything.

The only thing I did out of the ordinary was since i ran out of storage in the two storage bins we get i started throwing stuff on the floor in a corner. Perhaps this caused it...?

Sercullhor

Re: Hideout Disappeared...?

Post by Sercullhor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:57 am

Yeah sometimes locations for me disappear, I once geared up to clear the burnt houses and went there to find nothing but a few dead trees-not even poison gas.

black silence

Post by black silence » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Happened today too, my palace disappered while I went to Wolf to restock. Since there was nothing I could do, I went to the outer parts of the woods and when I came back the house was where it should be.
I made a screenshot and a backup of the profile and related files (saved the night before it happened), that might help debugging.
Don't reset combo locks!

Carl the BedWetter

Post by Carl the BedWetter » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:33 am

I haven't had my hideout disappear, but I have had other stuff. One time had the church basement entrance disappear on me.

Another time I had the whole map disappear on me, right after talking to the doc. I had done the save just before hand to, so entire file was a loss. Sucked ass.

oldgreg8268

Post by oldgreg8268 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:12 am

Pretty sure this is caused by you running faster to the hideout than the game can load it :( ... This has happened to me multiple times with: Pig Shed, Hideout, Church, and Chicken Lady.... Hopefully this is resolved in the next alpha but this is semi-gamebreaking. You DO have to quit and load back to the previous morning, on the other hand at least it doesn't break the save :mrgreen: