Any solution to "Wolfman gone" bug?

ppg

Any solution to "Wolfman gone" bug?

Post by ppg » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:16 am

I encountered this bug as some people before me. I was wondering if there is any way to go around that? Like some other way to get ammo? Because without him, the ranged weapons are pretty useless. I used all my shotgun shells in one location and then one night, when three chompers payed me a visit. Now I have no use for it, since I cant buy ammo.

Is there any way to change something in a save, or maybe some console cheat? I am at day 30 something, I really dont want to start again.

firerage259

Re: Any solution to "Wolfman gone" bug?

Post by firerage259 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:07 pm

I Have the same problem with this. I am only on day 4 or 5 and it is really annoying me not being able to trade for goods with Wolfman like ammo, healing items and an axe that I really need.

You can read my full bug report on this subject here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=412

This really needs a fix.
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt