disstorted key missing

ppg

disstorted key missing

Post by ppg » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:02 pm

In the dream sequence in the church, I fought the Chomper and killed him, looked at the photo with the number and entered the basement. I must say that for some reason, the church dream happened before the grave dream. Maybe it has something to do with it.
After I found the real church ruins, the dead chomper was there, the doors were open, I entered the basement. There were mutated dogs in the left upper corner, minding their bussines, so I wen to the right, checked the wardrobes, then I saw the radio (all in the corridor), went to the bottom part. There I found several corpses (inactive, unsearchable), an empty wardrobe and an empty coprse of a dog. I read somewere the key is supposed to be in the dog, but it wasnt. Last time I got a different version of events (no dogs) and found the key.
I loaded the game few times, I died one time, but each time I go the the church, its the same. I tried the radio, but that only led to dogs attacking me. Didnt go to the area where the dogs are or killed them.

Another 20 day run is useless now, I guess.

Alpha 1.3

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: disstorted key missing

Post by Gustaw » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm

The key can be in one of the (alive) dogs in the underground.