Bug: Wolf Man is missing from his camp

firerage259

Bug: Wolf Man is missing from his camp

Post by firerage259 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:09 am

Windows 7 64 bit. GTX 560 Ti 2GB. Corsair 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
Post Title: Wolf Man is missing from his camp
Alpha Version: 1.3

Bug Description:
This is my third game on Alpha 1.3 and I encountered Wolf at the start, he said where is camp was, I went there and he was no where at his camp site. I visited again on different days to try to sell him some things. I really need an axe and some other supplies form him through trade but he is no where to be found.

I did encounter him again in my house after I had the church dream and hoped this would trigger a fix. I went back to Wolf's camp again after said dream and he was still not there.

This seems to me that there may be two different instances of the object "Wolf Man". One for introductions and dreams and one for trading at camp site.

I don't know if there is a fix in the game or do I have to restart my game and hope for a fix?

how to Reproduce bug:
Not sure how. this bug seems to effect the second instance of Wolf man you meet in the game. The one at his camp site. Bug is random chance it seems as my previous 2 games did have camp site wolf there.

I will reply to Messages as most as a I can. Thanks

Save File Location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\102773332\274520\remote
output_log.txt
(540.17 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
(This bug report is posted on the Steam Community and the Acid Wizard studio forums)
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt