Alpha 1.3 bugs encountered

firerage259

Alpha 1.3 bugs encountered

Post by firerage259 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 am

Windows 7 64 bit. GTX 560 Ti 2GB. Corsair 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
Post Title: Alpha 1.3 bugs encountered
Alpha Version: 1.3

Bug Description:
1. Small minor graphic bug where small parts of the grass turn black. It has no physical change on game play or characters. This is a small graphic bug and it does not seem to affect game play what so ever.
black grass edit.jpg
black grass edit.jpg (99.75 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
how to Reproduce bug:
1. Not sure as this bug occurs randomly. I loaded my game save and found this bug just outside my hideout. It could be a corrupt save file.

Bug Description:
2. When Dragging furniture like cupboards, chairs, stools and animal statues in the hunters cabinet they some times appear as if the player is not touching them but the player is still dragging them across the floor. They sometimes may disappear in total but the player is still dragging an object when they disappear. another Graphic bug that does not really affect game play.
dragging 1.jpg
dragging 1.jpg (86.32 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
how to Reproduce bug:
2. Start by dragging furniture across in a straight direction and then drag in a diagonal direction such as north west or south east etc while stile dragging.

Bug Description:
3. Not sure if this is a one off bug that rarely happens but I found a passive dog in the Cottage with the locked bathroom. I did not have the skill "Animals will not attack you" in level tier 1. Dog seemed to have clipped in the nearby door as i opened it, distracted dogs to other room trapped them, except for this one dog. It kept replying an animation as if it was trying to turn. I even tested to see if it would act aggresive by walking up to it

How to reproduce bug:
Try to get dog indoors, open door door and wing it open to hit the dog. This may or may not work as I could not see when i opened the door into the dog. I was mainly playing the game and distracting the dogs into other room and close the door on them to trap them

I will reply to Messages as most as a I can. Thanks

Save File Location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\102773332\274520\remote
output_log.txt
(21.6 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt