Several bugs: Gravedream 'crash'/inventory/minor hiccups/map

Yanime

Several bugs: Gravedream 'crash'/inventory/minor hiccups/map

Post by Yanime » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:06 am

Windows 7, NVIDIA GeForce GT 520, 4 GB RAM
Alpha version: (2.0)
Have you loaded a game before encountering this bug? : YES in the last version of the game. I have however NOT loaded a saved game before encountering any of the bugs listed below, because I just tried out the new Alpha and played until the bug/crash happened.

BUG ONE
Bug description, with steps to reproduce:
I shot the guy up with mushrooms and chose the first tier two ability. After that the dream happened. I chose to kill the guy with the shovel, the transition screen appered and after that my guy lying on the floor besides the oven. He would not get up. The game was running properly otherwise from what I could tell (seethrough under trees/music/mouse movement worked). His head seemed to be under the oven though, maybe that was a problem?

BUG TWO
I only encountered this with gasoline tanks. They seem fine when I get them from crates/other lootable areas, but appear all red (like when one of the buyers doesn't want it) in the inventory after that. They can however be used normally to fuel up the generator/saw if put in the hotbar, and lose the red colour after I start to use them. Happened with two different gasoline tanks.

BUG THREE
The game now tends to have short hiccups whenever some kind of transition is going on. Hiccups meaning it freezes for a moment, but then runs again. Happened to me when:
# rain started
# I go near my hideout after looting
# It turns to dawn or night

BUG FOUR
I found the burned house The game said in the top right corner that a new location was found, however it did not show up on the map (not a dot or something else). Since I'm guessing it is the passage between the meadow and the old woods (there is a door that must be unlocked to proceed and no way around it), it is *kinda* on the map via the glowy passage marks, but it does not say 'burned house' when hovering above it, like it did in the old version.

Thank you so much in advance, this is a great game. Just when I lost the addiction to play excessivly you release a whole new game :D
Attachments
output_log.txt
(11.87 KiB) Downloaded 208 times

Yanime

Re: Several bugs: Gravedream 'crash'/inventory/minor hiccups

Post by Yanime » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:16 am

Yanime wrote: BUG ONE
I shot the guy up with mushrooms and chose the first tier two ability. After that the dream happened. I chose to kill the guy with the shovel, the transition screen appered and after that my guy lying on the floor besides the oven. He would not get up. The game was running properly otherwise from what I could tell (seethrough under trees/music/mouse movement worked). His head seemed to be under the oven though, maybe that was a problem?

The exact same thing happened in the Church dream of Tier 3 in the Alpha 2.1.