No "big metal key"

Canyoncl

No "big metal key"

Post by Canyoncl » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm

So I bought darkwood durning the sale. (Love it) And I beat it. Took me 7 hours got out of the train alive. I led the doctor to the bunker and no key... I think it is because I had a full inventory but come on. I was SO close, so close and the doctor did not give me a key, I talked to him checked my journal and killed him and still no key. So if anyone else has gotten this glitch please tell me. And if there is any fix please tell me. Thanks
Give a man a fish he is fed for a day.
Teach a man to fish he is fed for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day.
Set a man on fire he is warm for the rest of his life.

The Doctor

Re: No "big metal key"

Post by The Doctor » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:15 pm

I think this may have been part of a glitch in the previous version. Try searching in the doctor's bed in the train carriage, last time i checked the key was hidden there.

firerage259

Post by firerage259 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:22 am

I am having the same problem in Alpha 3.1

I think the devs may have taken the big metal door key to stop people running into errors because there is not chapter 2 yet.

But yea i done the same thing as you except with at least 10 empty slots of my inventory.
Still no key when i led the doctor to the tunnel entrance or killed him or bed search.

I may have had a a bad build of the my game but i don't know.
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rednecklawrence

Post by Rednecklawrence » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:16 pm

firerage259 wrote:I am having the same problem in Alpha 3.1

I think the devs may have taken the big metal door key to stop people running into errors because there is not chapter 2 yet.

But yea i done the same thing as you except with at least 10 empty slots of my inventory.
Still no key when i led the doctor to the tunnel entrance or killed him or bed search.

I may have had a a bad build of the my game but i don't know.
No you can get the metal key, and when you finish, it just teleports you to your hideout and say something like congratulations, you beat Darkwood... For now... or something. cant remember.
"It ain't illegal until you get caught" - Rene Soetaert