Game Froze my keyboard up again 2nd time

firerage259

Game Froze my keyboard up again 2nd time

Post by firerage259 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Windows 7 64 bit. GTX 560 Ti 2GB. Corsair 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
Post Title: Game froze my keyboard up again
Alpha Version: 3.1

This is the 2nd time my Keyboard froze up due to Darkwood.

Bug Description:
I ran back to my Hideout as it got dark. Along the way running back my keyboard froze up and would not let me continue. I could not change direction using the arrow keys, I could not change item in use, I could not go to menu by pressing Escape key, I could not Ctrl + Alt + Delete, I could not Alt + Tab out of game, etc. My whole entire keyboard was frozen up. which ever key I pressed produced only a sound as if i was changing equipment in my hand. The only solution to fix this bug was to turn off my computer by the power button and reset my computer.

How to reproduce bug:
I was running at the time the bug happened.....again. This time I had the flashlight (military verison) out and turned it on. Sometimes when I'm running and press inventory slot 1 button to equip my weapon I get my map opened up or journal instead. This still happens sometimes.

holding down W,A,S or D, Running in any direction and pressing either map or journal key should reproduce this bug. Or you could try switching weapons or equipment while running. It may take a few tries.

I am using (and still using from the 1st time this happened) a Microsoft sidewinder x4 as my current keyboard

I will reply to Messages as most as a I can. Thanks

Save File Location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\102773332\274520\remote
Attachments
output_log.txt
(13.17 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: Game Froze my keyboard up again 2nd time

Post by Gustaw » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:32 pm

I can't reproduce this, please let me know if you still have this bug in the next update.

firerage259

Re: Game Froze my keyboard up again 2nd time

Post by firerage259 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Will do if it does happen again
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt