furniture|doors

codeBlocks

furniture|doors

Post by codeBlocks » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:06 pm

So i will start from the most ( personaly ) annoying, the furniture movment, it became so annoying to me now because of how stiff it is, if you start to darg an item, no matter what it is it wont move as it used to, so now when ever you touch a wall with a piece of furniture it will stop, it wont move at all ( i hope you know what i mean ), it used to move more freely sometimes it looked wierd because the item would drag far from you so it looked like you used the force on it, but now it's glued to you and wont move an inch if it come in contact with a wall, door, anything that is not design to move.

Again there is the baricaded door graphic glitch that it dosent show the baricade like it should be and sometimes even after you remove the baricade the baricade graphic image would stay, still glitched thow.

This are the few things i found, i will keep looking for more, if you need anything from me let me know.
Keep up the good work, this game gives me nightmares!
// life motto
if ( sad() === TRUE ) {
sad().stop();
beAwsome();
}

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: furniture|doors

Post by Gustaw » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Well, it's a tradeoff between moving things with your mind (as it happened a lot before), and more flexible dragging.

As for the barricaded door glitch - when does this happen exactly? I can't reproduce it in any way :(

codeBlocks

Re: furniture|doors

Post by codeBlocks » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:22 am

Well the door texture glitch happens every time.

When you are in hideout 1 and you stay for the night in the bedroom and try to baricade the door, it will always have that texture glitch, you will see that the door is baricaded but you can only see the outline on the texture the middle is empty, no texture, and there are times when you dismentle the door baricade but the texture ( the glitched texture ) will stay, the door will work as normal.

I will try to get you a log and a screen shot soon.
// life motto
if ( sad() === TRUE ) {
sad().stop();
beAwsome();
}