Wild dogs follow you forever and stay at where you died

Wild dogs follow you forever and stay at where you died

Postby firerage259 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Windows 7 64 bit. GTX 960 2GB. Corsair 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
Post Title: Wild dogs follow you forever and stay at where you died previously.
Alpha Version: 5.0

Bug Description:
Started a new game for 5.0 update, went to burning houses to scavenge items, got attacked by wild dog, ran for miles on end to try to loose him but he kept following me. Another thing i noticed now is that they are now faster and can hurt you even when your running away making them more dangerous. I didn't have any weapon at the time so i just ran. I died after running away for miles by the dog, spawned at camp, went back to where I died to get my items back but the dog was still there, on top of my corpse. Tried again but this time it is now night just to confirm the dog was still there after dying again, was confirmed that dogs now stay where you died by them. The sound of the dog barking is also heard looping when you spawn at camp by death of wild dog.

TL;DR Dogs are extremely annoying >.<

How to reproduce bug:
Start new 5.0 game, get killed by wild dog, spawn at camp and go to where you died last, see wild dog sitting on your corpse barking at it. Also loops the sound of the dog barking when you die by dog.

EDIT: forgot to post some images:

2015-06-12_00002.jpg
2015-06-12_00002.jpg (129.22 KiB) Viewed 475 times

Very dark image but you can see another backpack on the left side of image and the same dog at same location:
2015-06-12_00009.jpg
same dog another backpack on floor.
2015-06-12_00009.jpg (80.13 KiB) Viewed 475 times

I will reply to Messages as most as a I can. Thanks

Save File Location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\102773332\274520\remote

Output text file:
output_log.txt
Output text file.
(8.52 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
firerage259

Return to Bug reports