Unable to Move

Shrooms

Unable to Move

Post by Shrooms » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:29 am

I was pushing the Lynx of the Hunter's Cabin and I drank some alcohol to replenish health but after that I could no longer move, grab the lynx, aim my gun, aim any weapons, or face any direction other than the one I was stuck in, even after the movement impairment wore off. I just restarted the game and avoided drinking until I was far away from the building and it fixed the problem. Does anyone know why that happened?

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: Unable to Move

Post by Gustaw » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Sorry for answering so late, I must have missed this post! How did you manage to drink alcohol while dragging something?

firerage259

Re: Unable to Move

Post by firerage259 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 am

this sounds a lot like my problem when i had it.

my post on the problem:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=624&p=2839#p2839
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt