Spelling mistakes and other nitpicks in Alpha 7.0

Mugetron

Spelling mistakes and other nitpicks in Alpha 7.0

Post by Mugetron » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:42 pm

These issues are far from game breaking but are still worth bringing up.

- Creature is named chomperred_small in the Village Well area

- Holding out torch while sprinting and switching it out still keeps the arm in a torch-holding position (same with flashlights)

- Holding a throwable bottle has the same red appearance of meat.

- Wolfman's hideout is written "Woflman's hideout" on the map

- Wedding Ring dropped by Wolfman states "It's surface is uneven." Let's drop that apostrophe.

- "Doctor's instructions for Chicken Lady's sister" is such a mouthful transcends the journal:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 5784E4821/

- Exiting bunker says "Return to world" instead of something more grounded in reality like "Return to the surface"

- Hideout 1 table saw can be interacted with from inside house (not necessarily a bad thing, but you should be aware of it either way)

- Game doesn't save in the prologue, quitting the game while in tutorial destroys generated world. Maybe just save when player starts the prologue?

That's all I had written down for now. There was a couple more things, like showing a certain item to Piotrek gave an erroneous message + the key you pick up in the Antek cellar gave some development-text when picked up. Hopefully someone else will or has already given you more specific details about those!

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: Spelling mistakes and other nitpicks in Alpha 7.0

Post by Gustaw » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:53 am

Thanks! I've fixed all of these, except for holding the torch while sprinting (you can't change items when running), table saw (intentional) and not saving during the prologue (technical limitation).

Mugetron

Post by Mugetron » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:56 am

Gustaw wrote:Thanks! I've fixed all of these, except for holding the torch while sprinting (you can't change items when running), table saw (intentional) and not saving during the prologue (technical limitation).
Hey, excellent!

During my last play session, I also happened to walk into a leak in the map. I'd imagine something of this magnitude has been reported already, but it doesn't hurt to confirm! The location in question is the north-eastern corner of the village.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 064D4B964/

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Post by Gustaw » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Indeed! Fixed :)