Darkwood Indiegogo campaign is live!

Darkwood Indiegogo campaign is live!

Postby Gustaw » Tue May 07, 2013 7:27 pm

The time has finally come!

If we are to continue working on Darkwood and make it a truly awesome game, we need to focus on it 100%. Right now, we make a living out of doing contract work and spend our free time developing Darkwood.

You can help make Darkwood a reality. Check out our crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/darkwood , watch the crazy pitch video and support the project!

The campaign's funding type is FIXED, meaning that if we don't reach our goal, we don't receive any money and Darkwood will not most probably not get made.

You can also spread the word sharing the Indiegogo page on Facebook and Twitter, or sending a tip to your favorite game related site or magazine. We will be making a post with a list containing all the articles and interviews about Darkwood!

We hope you like all the stuff we prepared for you (especially the pitch video), we really worked our assess off for the past 2 months.

Cheers,
The Acid Wizards
Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: Darkwood Indiegogo campaign is live!

Postby UndeadGuru » Tue May 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Awesome! I'm going to buy the Warlock perk :D This package is not limited right?
No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.
UndeadGuru
VIP

Postby Gustaw » Tue May 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Sweet! Yup, no limit on the Warlocks ;) But if you're sure you want this perk, please don't put it for later - our success relies heavily on how the campaign starts.
Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Postby UndeadGuru » Tue May 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Gustaw wrote:Sweet! Yup, no limit on the Warlocks ;) But if you're sure you want this perk, please don't put it for later- our success relies heavily on how the campaign starts.

I understand! Tomorrow (depending on my paycheck) or ASAP this week!
UndeadGuru
VIP

Postby Kennedee » Tue May 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Hello guys!, I gave a little contribution for your project. I'm a little embarrassed about to say how much because YOU!!! UndeadGuru!! XD

I hope you may reach soon the initial goal and keep going up to add some new features to the game.

Good luck!
Kennedee
Supporter

Postby Jayhon » Tue May 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Jesus UndeadGuru.. $200.. Glad your supporting the game, but now you made me seem like a cheap ass lol. I made a contribution of $15. Later in the week might be able to throw another 10 or 20. I'll support this till the end, or until that gasoline drinking monster gets me. :geek:
There is no inherent 'Good' or 'Evil' in this world. Those labels are just artificial constructs. 'Right' and 'Wrong' are determined by people who hold positions of authority. It just makes us feel safer to believe that it can be carefully categorized into 'Good' and 'Evil'. Where does your knowledge come from, your 'Ability' to know 'Right' from 'Wrong'?
Think about it.
Jayhon

Postby UndeadGuru » Wed May 08, 2013 4:18 am

Haha normally I only pledge the amount of money for a digital copy of the game with any crowdfunding campaign. But the concept of Darkwood is so awesome that I want to support the devs fully!
UndeadGuru
VIP

Postby Nhoise » Tue May 28, 2013 2:28 pm

-
Last edited by Nhoise on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nhoise

Postby Nhoise » Tue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm

-
Last edited by Nhoise on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nhoise

Postby Wolfie » Tue May 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Yeah, it looks like it went up about 3K - 4K overnight (well, over 12 hours) so it looks like it should make it... And I really hope it does, it still has me imaging what I would do in it!
Wolfie

Next

Return to News