Acid wizard studios and the future

All things Darkwood!

Acid wizard studios and the future

Postby Hauffman » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Greetings Acid Wizard Studios!
First of all congratulations on your achievement with Darkwoods!
I've been "analyzing" your game on my youtube channel and I have to say (i mean, if it means anything) that what you guys manage to make was quite difficult! Indeed quite the achievement!
I never imagined a that a top-down game would be a good horror game!
Now, apparently the road of development for Darkwoods from its beginning all the way to its end was quite tortuous (and maybe traumatizing?)
But this person here, at least, recognize that what you guys manage to make is quite unique and worth your efforts, sweat and even blood to complete. It is visible the dedication and attention that you guys gave to bring the game to life, I'm very impressed! (again, if that means anything at all)
Now i wonder if you guys have plans for the future as a studio? Or are you guys considering leaving the scene?
Again, I think that the "suffering" that you guys went through only made you stronger, specially because it was led by your "heart".
Now where will your "heart" lead you guys next?
Hauffman

Re: Acid wizard studios and the future

Postby devilhood » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:04 pm

It would be lovely to see an update from them; to be honest I was kinda curious whether or not they would do something for Halloween. The GOG sale was a pleasant surprise though, so I of course picked up a copy. I have huge respect for these devs, and learning about their journey was really eye opening. It was also great to learn that they are Polish! My family are Polish but I was born in the UK, now living in the US :)

I also recently posted some critiques and contributed a ReShade preset on a separate thread viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1066&p=4628

Thank you Acid Wizard Studios!

*bows*
devilhood

Return to General Discussion