How goes development

All things Darkwood!
Nickboom

How goes development

Post by Nickboom » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm just wondering how the development is going seeing as we havent heard from you guys in a while.

TheBigcheese42
Supporter

Re: How goes development

Post by TheBigcheese42 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:02 am

Nickboom wrote:I'm just wondering how the development is going seeing as we havent heard from you guys in a while.
As far as I know they're setting up their studio and finishing up any drafted work they have.

But yeah, still eagerly waiting for when they start giving us updates, alot of us are lurking until such a thing comes out.
The artist currently known as Crumpdaddy

Enigmare

Post by Enigmare » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:58 pm

I am also very interested how things are going, even if it is a little news here or there just a "Hey things are going good we aren't dead don't worry." kinda deal.

Nhoise

Post by Nhoise » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:44 am

-
Last edited by Nhoise on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cuddles
Supporter

Post by cuddles » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Just checking in!

RpTheHotrod

Post by RpTheHotrod » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:31 am

I'd like to know myself. The original poster posted almost a month ago and no response. I wonder what's up?

droog
VIP

Post by droog » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:08 pm

The last update we got was, that they are busy with porting the game to unity. Here's the official message from their website:

"As for Darkwood, we’re very busy porting the game to a new engine called Unity, which will let us support PC, Mac and Linux at the least, but also make it easy to eventually release it later on more plaftorms. So unfortunately no new stuff to show"
-source: http://www.acidwizardstudio.com/?p=122

So I think they are still working on that task, otherwise we would have heard something new. :)
I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.
-H.P. Lovecraft

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Post by Gustaw » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Hey guys, we're trying to release an update for some time now - everything is going really good and we have already have a working, stable build on the new engine. It's hard to reveal stuff about a game that is supposed to be mainly about mystery, without spoiling the experience ;)

XGCForsakend
Supporter

Post by XGCForsakend » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Agreed that many are lurking. I check on here every once in a while to see whats up.
Glad you guys got a stable build going on in the new engine though, that's great news!

I personally understand about trying not to spoil much since you want to maintain the experience, will make telling us what your working on pretty difficult

Example: We are working on the creature that stalks you!
Now I now there is something that is going to chase me and so on so forth.

Regardless, look forward to any updates you guys come out with in the future ^_^

cuddles
Supporter

Post by cuddles » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Thank you Gustaw!