Old Darkwood FAQ

All things Darkwood!
User avatar
droog
VIP
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by droog » Fri May 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Does any screenshot or concept art of the playable character exists? Want to see his face. :lol:
I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.
-H.P. Lovecraft

MonkeyTemple
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by MonkeyTemple » Fri May 31, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't understand about story/sandbox.
We can play story and discover the world, but will we can play clear sandbox? Every time new world and we will survive it, right?

User avatar
stealerofchildren
Supporter
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by stealerofchildren » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:55 am

How do I claim the stuff I get for backing and the title on the forum? Also my name will be in the game, but i'm not sure if I put in my right name because I used someone else's credit card?

User avatar
UndeadGuru
VIP
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:15 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by UndeadGuru » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:01 am

stealerofchildren wrote:How do I claim the stuff I get for backing and the title on the forum? Also my name will be in the game, but i'm not sure if I put in my right name because I used someone else's credit card?
Don't you worry child, just send Gustaw a pm and it will be allright.
No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.

User avatar
droog
VIP
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by droog » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Is there any information about Xbox controller compatibility ?
I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.
-H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
UndeadGuru
VIP
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:15 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by UndeadGuru » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:27 am

droog wrote:Is there any information about Xbox controller compatibility ?
Right now Darkwood is mouse and keyboard only.
No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.

User avatar
Gustaw
Acid Wizard
Posts: 809
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by Gustaw » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 pm

MonkeyTemple wrote:I don't understand about story/sandbox.
We can play story and discover the world, but will we can play clear sandbox? Every time new world and we will survive it, right?
It's a mix between a story (or rather multiple stories) and a sandbox. It's up to you if you just want to run around and survive as long as you can or discover Darkwood's secrets.

User avatar
droog
VIP
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by droog » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Gustaw wrote:
MonkeyTemple wrote:I don't understand about story/sandbox.
We can play story and discover the world, but will we can play clear sandbox? Every time new world and we will survive it, right?
It's a mix between a story (or rather multiple stories) and a sandbox. It's up to you if you just want to run around and survive as long as you can or discover Darkwood's secrets.
I think I will try a combination between both: survive as long as I can AND discover Darkwood's secrets. :lol:
I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.
-H.P. Lovecraft

JukkaWolf
Supporter
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Darkwood FAQ

Post by JukkaWolf » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Jayhon wrote:Is adding multiplayer hard to do? Whys it gotta be last on that list of stretch goals? :? Man, multiplayer makes games much more awesome. :geek:
Its simple math!
Game + Multiplayer x fan base = SUCCESS. lol


Not neccesarily....it really depends on game...and when you think about darkwood "top-down surival horror" then the horror would really fade and it would become a survival game only.....like dead space 3 it added co-op and it just became more action game than horror game.....

Jaquishqa
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: Old Darkwood FAQ

Post by Jaquishqa » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:41 pm

How do i get the rewards i paid for during the Indiegogo campaign? Also, how will i be recieving my copy of the game?

I'm quite excited to play this game and i can't wait until the 24th!

Locked