Hype up guys!

All things Darkwood!
Dirty Dogs

Hype up guys!

Post by Dirty Dogs » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:29 am

It is early July and I'm sure that I am not the only one who is keen for Darkwood to come out. Hoping that when it does, I'll have plenty of spare time to sink my teeth into it! (no pun intended)

I am a little surprised at how little chatter there has been from everyone recently, considering how close the Wizards are to reaching their next big milestone. Congratulations in advance! :D

What will everyone be doing for their first play? What are your expectations of playstyles from what we have seen so far?

cuddles
Supporter

Re: Hype up guys!

Post by cuddles » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Choo choo

JazzCorp

Post by JazzCorp » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Dirty Dogs wrote: .........
I am a little surprised at how little chatter there has been from everyone recently, considering how close the Wizards are to reaching their next big milestone.
you know that moment when the foods coming out and every one is really hungry, the talk stops and every one just follows it with there eyes, like a starved wolf. that's why.

UndeadGuru
VIP

Post by UndeadGuru » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 am

Dirty Dogs wrote: What will everyone be doing for their first play? What are your expectations of playstyles from what we have seen so far?
Exploring the world, that's how I roll ;)
No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.

TheBigcheese42
Supporter

Post by TheBigcheese42 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:21 pm

JazzCorp wrote:
Dirty Dogs wrote: .........
I am a little surprised at how little chatter there has been from everyone recently, considering how close the Wizards are to reaching their next big milestone.
you know that moment when the foods coming out and every one is really hungry, the talk stops and every one just follows it with there eyes, like a starved wolf. that's why.

Also, excessive howling.

Been doing a lot of that.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN
The artist currently known as Crumpdaddy

emw3
VIP

Post by emw3 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:04 pm

i want to build traps... to build all the traps.

actually i will like the excuse to stay out of the heat here in NYC and go into the cold dark of the Darkwood... (while staying in the cool of my apartment.)
late is the hour at which this conjurer chooses to appear...

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Post by Gustaw » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Dirty Dogs wrote:I am a little surprised at how little chatter there has been from everyone recently, considering how close the Wizards are to reaching their next big milestone. Congratulations in advance! :D
Yeah it's been very quiet here lately, there's more stuff going on on the Steam forums actually. We're finishing up a new trailer which should appear a bit before the launch or even simultaneously with it, and we're hoping that's when the hype is gonna ramp up again ;)