Support after launch

All things Darkwood!

Support after launch

Postby Nickboom » Fri May 10, 2013 9:04 pm

I was just asking that if this game gets funded would you be willing to update and support it after launch. (Not saying minecraft levels but maybe a new area or two, A new weapon, etc)
Nickboom

Re: Support after launch

Postby Gustaw » Sat May 11, 2013 12:51 pm

We'd love to do that, but that depends on how successful Darkwood will be :)

I was very positively surprised when Witcher 2 got tons of content after the game released, including free DLCs. And now they're releasing a modkit, after all this time! It would be great to give this kind of support to the game but being a 3-man team, we'll have to set our priorities and figure out what the fans would like the most :)
Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Postby Nickboom » Sat May 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Thats good to hear you have my full support I would give you 5,000$ but I sort of need to live too XD. (Im currently waiting for a good time to pay in the fundraiser)
Nickboom

Postby Vanishing » Sat May 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Nickboom wrote:Thats good to hear you have my full support I would give you 5,000$ but I sort of need to live too XD. (Im currently waiting for a good time to pay in the fundraiser)

Why...why you no pay noooow.. :mrgreen:
Vanishing

Postby Nickboom » Sun May 12, 2013 3:18 am

Cause my evil family keeps draining the all important game money from me :lol:
Nickboom

Postby faariwasi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:37 pm

You can hear him wag his his tail (you cant but its wroten in the text) if you show him Strange box(thats why i dont think he is just man with head of wolf for mask.It wouldnt explain his body.Only logical explanations are that he is ghost/halucination or some realy fucked up Mutant).I think he possesed that head after he was killed.(Wich would explain eerie sound near his camp)

We are the pioneers in providing C4090-451 - testking and 642-887 - braindumps - questions with 100% lynn guarantee. Download our latest www.sterling.edu and Thomas Aquinas College or pass real exam of Jacksonville University.
Last edited by faariwasi on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
faariwasi

Postby Null Winter » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:15 am

faariwasi wrote:You can hear him wag his his tail (you cant but its wroten in the text) if you show him Strange box(thats why i dont think he is just man with head of wolf for mask.It wouldnt explain his body.Only logical explanations are that he is ghost/halucination or some realy fucked up Mutant).I think he possesed that head after he was killed.(Wich would explain eerie sound near his camp)

You... appear to be in the wrong thread.
Is it cold? If so, then I am content.
Null Winter

Postby Need » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:36 am

Huh......it apears to be something i said long ago.

http://goo.gl/HtsYdg

Thats creepy i guess.
sorry
Need

Postby billdrake32 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:42 am

As a business owner, it's easy to get bogged down in thinking that your business is built on the same ideas, processes, and the same idea that everything will continue to work as always. But with technology, culture, and customer thinking as variables in the business world, the change must be predictable, and your website must be dynamic. Your website needs flexibility and needs to stay fresh - meaning that in addition to content and images, some other moving parts will need to be modified and / or added over time.
billdrake32

Return to General Discussion