Looking for wiki contributors!

All things Darkwood!

Looking for wiki contributors!

Postby Gustaw » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:56 am

Hi!

I've created a Wiki for Darkwood: http://darkwood.wikia.com/.

The game is very brutal and we've seen a lot of people struggling with surviving. This is of course great for some people (like us), but others might prefer a little nudge in a good direction from time to time. Darkwood also has a ton of secrets and I think this will be a good place to share them.

The problem is it's extremely bare bones right now, as I'm very busy fixing bugs. So feel free to contribute to the Wiki anyway you want!
Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: Looking for wiki contributors!

Postby mandude81 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Ill probably drift through and put in a little information for the earlier items in the game.

mostly just making the pages and putting in their item description.

after about 5 hours i put in about 35 articles of varying detail on the simpler stuff and vague descriptions of those i dont realy know much about. :geek:
mandude81

Postby FigurativelyHitler » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:36 am

I'll see if I can do anything
FigurativelyHitler

Postby mandude81 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:59 pm

theres a good bit of info on the wiki now but it could do with a run over from some more...
grammar fluent people than myself. while im good at getting the base information there im not one that can put it in a easily readable manner.
mandude81

Postby ShadyS » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:00 pm

I can translate all of Darkwood Wikia content to russian language, I think it will be good because half of Steam guides are on russian. We just need to create russian subdomain somehow, I never worked with Wikia network as administrator. :geek:
ShadyS

Postby Gustaw » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:29 pm

That would be great! I've tried to create a language subdomain but how wikia works in this regard is a mystery to me...
Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Postby Sercullhor » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:57 am

I edited the Church entry, however I skimped over some links(sadly missed them on my review) and I'm not confident in it since I haven't fully explored the real world Church and I am the proud owner of the Distorted Key page(until someone better comes along). Really hope someone gets the wiki running since there's tons of really cool symbolism going on in the game with the Dream sequences and events in the real world.
Sercullhor

Postby SnowThunder » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Grammar fixes in like 20 pages, as well as expanding some of the Legacy Skill pages and adding Alpha 6 info on a lot more. I noticed changelogs mentioning spiders, but the wiki says nothing about them and i havent encountered them in-game. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SnowThunder

Postby ShadyS » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:01 pm

SnowThunder wrote:I noticed changelogs mentioning spiders, but the wiki says nothing about them and i havent encountered them in-game. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You did. Spiders and huge bugs are the same. Link on wiki
ShadyS

Postby CJ701 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:04 pm

I'll do what I can :)
CJ701

Next

Return to General Discussion