Looking for wiki contributors!

All things Darkwood!
renanrischiotto

Re: Looking for wiki contributors!

Post by renanrischiotto » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:40 am

I can help with the translation, I love translating, but I prefer translating the game first =)

Lachori

Post by Lachori » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:15 am

What languages do you speak btw, Renanrischiotto?

colbymartin

Post by colbymartin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:30 am

A new wave of economic thinking has come about, sweeping away our faith in the old ... American economist Richard Thaler recently received a Nobel prize for making ... “In my time, students were taught standard economics. ... It's a push in the right direction, to help people make decisions that affect their Why do we have such a hard time changing behaviour? ... things that we do each day without really thinking about them, like brushing our teeth ... Behavioural economists, on the other hand, are influenced by ... Since then the interest for nudging has grown, not the least in the US, the UK but also in nearbyIn online dating, sometimes A Little Nudge is all it takes. ... Let us do the work so you can go on the dates! ... Make sure you're putting your best -- and most attractive -- foot forward using our ... Get a professionally written profile that shows people what makes you special. ... Save time by having your dates planned for you. This may not be the latest start time on my marathon, but that ... And here I was thinking people went full out at the fringe. .... Now that I've visited most of the pub theatres in London, it looks like I'm .... Which was the right decision, of course. But .... We also have some sensory toys available if you need them and essays, is published two times per year by New Orphic Publishers. The ... The most recent are I'm Not ... with an expanded view of the world, and while it was a nice trip, and we ... spent some time working on a couple of short stories, I've wasted more .... Wistfully, Soraya said, “Both our mothers may have been stuck in.
For many people with chronic pain conditions, cooling products are an important part of their pain management strategy and help to reduce symptoms such as swelling or inflammation. While a frozen bag of peas or plastic bag filled with ice are a classic go-to items, there are best cooling products to cooling pain relief creams available that can accommodate the specific type and location of your pain.