Dubbing sample for Darkwood (Polish only)

All things Darkwood!
Sarl

Dubbing sample for Darkwood (Polish only)

Post by Sarl » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:29 pm

I haven't seen Polish board, so I did not know where to put it. I decided to add my voice to Darkwood prologue - I'm surprised that even English-speaking players are interested.

Postanowiłem spróbować podłożyć własny głos pod kwestie postaci w prologu. Choć nie wyszło to tak, jak planowałem, myślę, że wciąż jest to warte uwagi. W niektórych kwestiach zmieniłem nieco intonację; trzaski i zakłócenia spowodowane są uszkodzeniami mikrofonu.
http://youtu.be/SLVCs_A3BYg
Last edited by Sarl on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sercullhor

Re: Dubbing sample for Darkwood (Polish only)

Post by Sercullhor » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Man your voice is perfect for Darkwood narration.

Sarl

Post by Sarl » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 am

Thank you, I did not expect that someone english-speaking will appreciate what I've done. I'm thinking about English version, but I suppose that it'll sound rather funny than creepy due to my lack of proper accent and pronunciation. If I receive decent feedback, I can try to record rest of the prologue or Wolf's dialogues.

adrr013

Post by adrr013 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:09 pm

nice, probably by microphone seems to be worse than it would be recorded in the studio but I think that playing without the dubbing will be more climate in this game. Best to be able to choose. Everyone would be happy ^^
Sorry for my english i from poland =D

Sarl

Post by Sarl » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:31 am

I'll be glad if someone gives some feedback. I'm taking my work seriously and I want to do some good.

Demosphere

Post by Demosphere » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:50 pm

As a fan of anime, I think it is good. Even if you don't make an English version I think that this still adds to the game as Polish, but that might just be because I am used to listening to Japanese Voices.

Get a better mic though, and make sure that you are hydrated so you can't here your mouth as much.

RedrickJim

Post by RedrickJim » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:05 am

You've got a great voice for the game. I'd even go so far to say that your voice should be dubbed with the english subtitles in game. Sucks the game takes place in eastern europe, more like ukraine or russian. Maybe poland? :/