So much stuff in Alpha 2

All things Darkwood!
HotshotDemon

So much stuff in Alpha 2

Post by HotshotDemon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:00 pm

*Spoiler ahead!*

I dont know why but i have too much stuff! Ive noticed the lack of storage space for my things but once ive hid the forest and get my second hideout. Ive gotten so many stuff! I have 4 axes, 2 pistols, tons of wood (was rare in the first area) and because of this i could sell the stuff to Piotrek and buy the ***Spoiler***------------- Inventory upgrade from him. I've even bought one too many because i cant increase my inventory size further. So because of this i was sgonna buy the hotbar upgrades bu then i finished his rocket quest and now he left... I cant sell my stuff anymore! Iv'e barely got any wardrobes so its all lying on the floor. Im a horder and im gonna drown.

Do you guys have too much stuff too? Let me know :)

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: So much stuff in Alpha 2

Post by Gustaw » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:52 pm

4 axes and 2 pistols when you reached the second hideout?! That certainly should not happen, gonna check the loot tomorrow.

HotshotDemon

Post by HotshotDemon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:58 am

**Spoiler**
1 pistol is from the game i gave to the wolf. cant remember where i got the other one but it was somewhere around the cornfield i think. i just found my fifth axe.. then again i cleared most of the area called 'Forest'. On to... Old woods! Excited!

cant really remember what i sold to Piotrek but:

I got >around< 10 alcohol, 10 empty bottles, 50 wood,80 nails. 10 batteries, 10 shotgun shells (no shotgun yet.) 6 cans of gass 10 cloth, inventory upgrade maxed out, 5 flashlights, 2 military flashlights, 15 flares, if i hadnt sold it to piotrek i had around 20 anti-venoms, 6 pills, 4 repair kits, 6 healing pills, if i hadnt sold them i would have had 6 watches, 3 shovels (broke them) and the thing is....

All of this is in my second hideout. I've got allot more at hideout number 1...

Hope this helps.
If i can do anything to help you guys any further, Let me know :)

Disclaimer: I've been to the creepy house in the old woods but thats all, nothing further

threeofwands

Post by threeofwands » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:31 am

It doesn't help (well, sometimes it does...) that loot will respawn in certain places after a certain amount of time. I'm not entirely sure if that's intentional. While it helps a LOAD with wood (especially since I'm now getting only 3 planks per wood chunk as opposed to four when the update initially happened; neither was enough in my opinion), it really loaded me up on watches, bottles, pills, rags, and even guns after I'd been mulling in the old woods long enough. I spent almost a whole day at Piotrek's taking the respawned loot from all four crates in his place and selling it to him.

I've dragged several cabinets to all three hideouts and I still find myself running out of space. xD; And this is coming from someone who sells like crazy.
Useless agendas make a useless breed, all you can eat in a world of need.
A discount price for all your good deeds; tell me isn't that all you need?