SPOILERS - Field

All things Darkwood!
Need

SPOILERS - Field

Post by Need » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Sooo i was like fuck yeah i will find whats in that maze even though i heard chomper inside it.

At first i tried to set it on fire.Thats the moment i found out wheat is fireproof.
Yet even fireproof wheat didnt scare me off.I crawled inside the maze.I crawled through that thing wich must took me atleast 2 minutes since i was prepared for attack.Advancing slowely.Nothing happened and my guard fallen down.

I suddenly was attacked by chomper.That was scariest shit soo far that happened in game for me.I almost got heart attack since that bish was silent and creeping behind corner!

I did two things :
1. filled my pants with heluva big load of crap
2.smacked brain outta that ugly jacksonface

After my heroic brawl with chomper i ventured boldy onward into maze.Finaly standing in front of the chest.
Suddenly another jacksonface slaped my ass.

I did four things:
1.got heart attack
2.got my ass slaped more
3.killed that fuck
4.had to stop game for few minutes and give myself heart massage

After this i opened that chest and guess what i found.Megazine and battery?Glorious!
Like what the fuck!I had to kill two Jackson just to get into that place and just to find this?Ok megazine is usefull but i was hoping for gas/shovel/flashlight/pack of mushrooms OR something i could use right away would suffice.

Totaly pissed i had to return into my safehouse cause it started to rain.And i am afraid of rain.They smack my ass a lot when it rains.

Freaking glorious.
sorry

HotshotDemon

Re: SPOILERS - Field

Post by HotshotDemon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:04 pm

You have to be intelligent about those things. I noticed when i walked toward the entrance of the maze that I i could see the lines from left to right (assuming you enter at the bottom and have to reach the top.) I heard the Chompers cry so i knew there was one in there. So i walked around the maze and located the 2 chompers. Knowing were they were i entered the maze and stayed out of their way. Got to the chest, got my free loot and got the fuck out of there.

:)

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Post by Gustaw » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:26 pm

:D Agreed, the reward needs to be adequate.

Need

Post by Need » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:39 pm

for Gustav.
I must agree.

For that guy above Gustav. (sorry i forgot your name and i too lazy to check) Well we both are dumb to go willing into maze with two chompers inside.
Also is that loot generated?What you got from it?
sorry

Muttley

Post by Muttley » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 pm

I just killed the chompers through the corn, good thing your axe goes through it.