Are The Forums Dead?

All things Darkwood!
Shrooms

Are The Forums Dead?

Post by Shrooms » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:10 am

How many people actually get on and view the forum still?
It makes me sad that such a great game doesn't get an active forums like Project Zomboid does (another great game which is partially responsible for me discovering Darkwood)

ShadyS

Re: Are The Forums Dead?

Post by ShadyS » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:22 am

Steam forums seems pretty alive, also lots of new player seen there from time to time.
Also what I discovered not so way back, that there are bug report sub forum with huge number of reports, I thought that very few guys that posts reports here are the only bug reporters but happily not.

Shrooms

Post by Shrooms » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:29 am

When I originally joined these forums I had to email the developers because it would not let me register. I'm wondering if that happened to others too so it's dissuading them from joining...

griboryb

Post by griboryb » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:19 pm

SDF121

Post by SDF121 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 pm

I still check the forums weekly in addition to the Wizard's twitter, facebook, and steam page. Still hoping they'll do a slacker backer campaign to make some of the non indiegogo exclusive rewards available to those of us who may have missed out on the original campaign. I also submitted a request to their 'testers wanted' call and am waiting to hear back with regard to that as well.

Rednecklawrence

Post by Rednecklawrence » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Welp I private test the game and quit playing for a while because my computer pooped, but I built my new PC and ill be testing and browing the forums more often now.
"It ain't illegal until you get caught" - Rene Soetaert