Greetings and thanks for Darkwood

All things Darkwood!

Greetings and thanks for Darkwood

Postby Vayhn » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi in there,

Was looking for some info as I bought Darkwood two days ago and I'm in love with it, so I decided to first create an account, then thank Acid Wizard for this awesome game.

I'm a old horror movie fan and having quite a blast with DW, reminds me so many many good movies/books. Nights in the hideout are creepy as hell, first time I'm having this kind of feelings since the first Silent Hill iteration on PS1.

Please keep up the good work! I want to be scared again and again :P
Vayhn

Re: Greetings and thanks for Darkwood

Postby Gustaw » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:06 am

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Postby Vayhn » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Gustaw wrote:Image

Just want to add ...

Had a friend at home tonight, and I decided to let him start the DW prologue so he can live the game, and not only hear about it from me. I knew he was not the kind of person who like being scared, but he gave the game a try, and I just had a blast watching him.

He even went to day 3 which was highly unexpected at first.

And while he was feeling more and more uncomfortable, I laughed pretty hard when he simply ran away after seeing the Wolf appearing in the hideout after the first night. No way I could tell him he was actually a friend... Watching him running away in the middle of the wood was so priceless :lol:
Vayhn

Postby Heliros » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Hijacking this thread!

I heard about how you guys at Acid Wizard decided to do that whole torrent thing to protect fans from malicious software, and I both figuratively and literally dropped my jaw. The moment I had read the news article I jumped onto steam and bough Darkwood. I haven't even played it yet (though it does look good!)

I commend you for what you did, and developers like you deserve as much love, support and praise that is humanly possible to give!
Heliros

Return to General Discussion