Hopefully this is okay

Talk about anything here.

Hopefully this is okay

Postby Ulteriorpanzie » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

This topic is for two things; one, to ask a question about a potential problem, and two, to give some well wishing.
Note: The subject is what it is as I I'm not sure if this particular part of the forums is the right place to put this. Apologies if it is not.

Anyways, onto the problem. So, a long while ago I realized that the email I used for the indiegogo campaign was... well. It wasn't spelled correctly, as such it does not exist. As such I got no updates from the campaign and almost missed out on my copy of the game until I sent an email (years ago) to Gustaw and got things all fixed up. However, I just remembered that due to having the Scholar tier I was entitled to a secret, and digital soundtrack. Will it be revealed when the game is fully out? Or were they sent, on accident, to the non-existent email address? Figured I'd pop this question on here and hope for the best... Again, apologies if this is not the correct place to put this topic. Oh, and I still have records of the important stuff should I need to show it once more (such as the paypal receipt). I hope none of that came off poorly and I would like to let it be known that I am not upset in any way shape or form. I was just playing around today and remembered all of that and figured it'd be worth asking about. :)

Now, onto the more important part of this; the well wishing and niceties. I am... well... more than pleased that the game has come so far. The last time I played it, and the last time I even took a look at the forums was well over 3 years ago I believe. I am still truly happy that you guys have not given up and are working hard to get this game completed. I mean hell, $55,000 isn't much to work with over 3 nearly 4 years. Most developers abandon their work after this length of time, but you all have been a shining example of how developers should be. I, and I'm sure much if not all of the fans, am incredibly thankful for all of the hard work you guys put into everything you do. So, once again, thank you for making Darkwood one of the best experiences I have had the pleasure of experiencing. That's what this game is after all... An experience. So yeah. Thanks again guys, I'm so happy that everything is still chugging along all this time later. And thank you for once again teaching me to be afraid of the dark. :D
Ulteriorpanzie

Re: Hopefully this is okay

Postby Gustaw » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi! Thanks for all the well wishing and niceties :D We're in need of them lately, as pre-release time is a rollercoaster of emotions and more and more players are popping up not satisfied that the project was delayed so much, which sometimes stresses me out pretty badly.

Your Indiegogo rewards will be sent when the game releases, although we will be sending out a email soon about the "name in the game" perk.

To be sure your mail is correct in our database, please send a message to indiegogo@acidwizardstudio.com and I'll double check it :)
Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: Hopefully this is okay

Postby Ulteriorpanzie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Gustaw wrote:Hi! Thanks for all the well wishing and niceties :D We're in need of them lately, as pre-release time is a rollercoaster of emotions and more and more players are popping up not satisfied that the project was delayed so much, which sometimes stresses me out pretty badly.

Your Indiegogo rewards will be sent when the game releases, although we will be sending out a email soon about the "name in the game" perk.

To be sure your mail is correct in our database, please send a message to indiegogo@acidwizardstudio.com and I'll double check it :)

Alright, can do! And I figured you guys could use some love. And hell, I just plain love you guys and your game. So I may be a bit biased with my well wishing, but still. I really do wish only the best for you all, however. Ever since the indiegogo campaign for this I've fallen in love with the concept of the game, and since I have played the game I've realized my hopes for it are correctly placed. It scratches that itch and everything about it seems like real love and care has been put into it. I just adore it. So, once again, and apologies for the ego stroking but I do mean it, thank you again for making such a lovely product guys. :)
Ulteriorpanzie

Return to General Off-Topic