Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead

Did Darkwood take you back to a great game you played some time ago, or maybe there's a totally unrelated new title coming out that you want to talk about? In any case, feel free to share it here!

Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead

Postby fepf » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Hi Wizards,

i really like the idea of your game.
Thereby i couldn't find it as a source of your inspiration for Darkwood, i suggest you should have a look at this nice little apocalyptic survival game http://en.cataclysmdda.com/.
Althought it is a roguelike and most of the enemies are zombies, it has much depth in terms of realism and possibilities in surviving and ofc ... dying.
Even if you are already already aware of it, i suggest also your hopefully evergrowing community to have a look at it.
It is a really nice alternative to other horror-apocalyptic survival games like DayZ or Zomboid.

Cheerful,
fepf
fepf

Re: Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead

Postby Gustaw » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 am

Hey, thanks for the link! I actually saw this somewhere on another forum, but classic roguelikes like this eat up too much time for me so I try to avoid them ;)
Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Re: Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead

Postby Null Winter » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:08 am

Gustaw wrote:Hey, thanks for the link! I actually saw this somewhere on another forum, but classic roguelikes like this eat up too much time for me so I try to avoid them ;)

Was it on the Steam forums? I brought up Cataclysm far too often over there.
Is it cold? If so, then I am content.
Null Winter

Return to Other Games