Just finished Metro: Last Light....

Did Darkwood take you back to a great game you played some time ago, or maybe there's a totally unrelated new title coming out that you want to talk about? In any case, feel free to share it here!
Scrax

Re: Just finished Metro: Last Light....

Post by Scrax » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:56 pm

UndeadGuru wrote:
Nhoise wrote:Ranger Mode DLC pisses me off so much that i'm not even gonna buy this game until it's given away for free.
The ranger mode DLC isn't even that good. You should play it, because the game itself is really good. I'm now busy with the second playthrough for the good ending! :D
There's several endings?
Holding on anger is like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die.

UndeadGuru
VIP

Post by UndeadGuru » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:29 am

Scrax wrote:
UndeadGuru wrote:
Nhoise wrote:Ranger Mode DLC pisses me off so much that i'm not even gonna buy this game until it's given away for free.
The ranger mode DLC isn't even that good. You should play it, because the game itself is really good. I'm now busy with the second playthrough for the good ending! :D
There's several endings?
Yes, there are two endings!
No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.

Scrax

Post by Scrax » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:00 pm

DAMN SON, THAT'S GOOD NEWS. I personally hated the first ending.
Holding on anger is like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die.

Kekskiller
VIP

Post by Kekskiller » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:05 pm

I beat it a week ago and I can't say I'm totally satisfied but then again is still much better than most AAA games. The bad ending is sort of funny I have to say though I had the good ending before.

Has anyone else finished it yet? I'm very unhappy with the way they did the boss monsters, especially the second you can't really beat efficiently. Interestingly, you can beat both with your knife so it's just time consuming :)