Dead Island Riptide

Did Darkwood take you back to a great game you played some time ago, or maybe there's a totally unrelated new title coming out that you want to talk about? In any case, feel free to share it here!

Dead Island Riptide

Postby UndeadGuru » Fri May 03, 2013 8:16 am

Hey guys!

If anyone has Dead Island Riptide on Steam and is looking for an European co-op player, add me on steam: UndeadGuru

I haven't played it yet myself but I want a buddy to complete the game! :D
No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.
UndeadGuru
VIP

Re: Dead Island Riptide

Postby Nhoise » Tue May 28, 2013 8:56 pm

I still haven't played the original even though it has been sitting in my library for quite some time already.
Can't be arsed to spend money on Riptide because, i heard, it's practicly the same game.
Nhoise

Postby UndeadGuru » Wed May 29, 2013 5:36 am

Nhoise wrote:I still haven't played the original even though it has been sitting in my library for quite some time already.
Can't be arsed to spend money on Riptide because, i heard, it's practicly the same game.

It's not really the same game, the story is a continuation of the first part and there are a lot of new features in Dead Island: Riptide..
UndeadGuru
VIP

Postby cuddles » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Loved Dead Island, especially co-op. I didn't see enough changes (and I don't have the funds) to spend $50 on Riptide. Call me when it is ~$30 :geek:
cuddles
Supporter

Postby Kekskiller » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 pm

The gameplay is actually an improvement over the original Dead Island and most levels have multiple layers so there are more alternate routes and zombies can possibly rain from above if you're unlucky. Other than that it's pretty similar though not actually the same feeling. Oh and you'll love the game even more if you play John. That dude's kickass to play.
Kekskiller
VIP

Postby UndeadGuru » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Kekskiller wrote:The gameplay is actually an improvement over the original Dead Island and most levels have multiple layers so there are more alternate routes and zombies can possibly rain from above if you're unlucky. Other than that it's pretty similar though not actually the same feeling. Oh and you'll love the game even more if you play John. That dude's kickass to play.

Yeah it also has a sort of horde mode which is also a cool feature.
UndeadGuru
VIP

Postby sara736 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:46 am

I heared about that one after i played their first game, which wis rather unique so to say.
Really looking forward to their new one, love the idea.
We are the leading the world in providing best 640-692 exam dump gre and testking.biz - MB6-871 dumps prep solutions. Our incredible offers for nova and www.kumc.edu gedare accessible at reasonable prices; our Florida National University is very rare in IT world.
sara736

Return to Other Games