WATCH_DOGS

Did Darkwood take you back to a great game you played some time ago, or maybe there's a totally unrelated new title coming out that you want to talk about? In any case, feel free to share it here!
Wolfie

WATCH_DOGS

Post by Wolfie » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:32 pm

It pains meto say this, but I am buying a PS4 for this game. I suspect some of you guys have heard of it, if so, what do you think of it?

It really appeals to my tech-headed attitude towards everything in life.

Wolfie

zero51
VIP

Re: WATCH_DOGS

Post by zero51 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:44 am

Wolfie wrote:It pains meto say this, but I am buying a PS4 for this game.
I'm wondering why you're buying a PS4 for this, when the game will be out on PC. :P Not to suggest a PS4 isn't worth buying or anything, just seems like an odd reasoning.

Gustaw
Acid Wizard

Post by Gustaw » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 pm

I am SO pumped about this game. I'm also highly skeptical as the gameplay trailers seem TOO good to be true.. But it's a day1 purchase for me anyways, Darkwood's production will probably grind to a halt for a few days after this release ;)

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:26 pm

I have my other reasons for buying the PS4, but apparently WATCH_DOGS will have some special tablet stuff going off on the PS4. Looks sweet. And yes, as you say Gustaw, it does look a little to-good-to-be-true and ambitious, but I am hoping it will live up to my expectations.

Arrow

Post by Arrow » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:12 am

This game looks absolutely FANTASTIC!

I might end up having to get it on PC, though, since I'm getting a new one and I'm not sure I'll have enough to buy the PS4 when it comes out. It's still gonna be totally awesome, nonetheless!

UndeadGuru
VIP

Post by UndeadGuru » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:25 am

Gustaw wrote:But it's a day1 purchase for me anyways, Darkwood's production will probably grind to a halt for a few days after this release ;)
Hmmm not amused Gustaw, not amused :P
No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.

Bandersaur

Post by Bandersaur » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 am

I didn't know about it. I watched the trailer.

Woaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want this game.