Good job Acid Wizards

All things Darkwood!
Chainer
Supporter

Good job Acid Wizards

Post by Chainer » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Finally got to start playing the game and I must say it's looking pretty good even though I'm still in the beginning. Both the visuals and the audio are spot on, making a great scary atmosphere. I've also read this and it gave me a huge insight on why you guys had those delays. To put it short: you're nuts.

Which leads me to the only thing I was sad and now happy. The case of the physical game is just awesome, too bad the game came with that awful steam thing, you know? I was expecting something else, don't know why honestly. But since you guys are awesome, I'll just download the hotfix 3 one and store it.

One small question. What difficulty would you play Darkwood on?

renanrischiotto

Re: Good job Acid Wizards

Post by renanrischiotto » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:58 pm

I don't know if your question was for the developers or for the people of the forum. But I play on normal difficulty, I don't have the skills yet for play on higher difficulties :D

Chainer
Supporter

Post by Chainer » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Everyone is good too. Personally I started with Nightmare but after dying I toned it down to hard.

sanakhan

Post by sanakhan » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:34 am

I recently finished playing the game for the first time after dabbling a bit in the alpha and beta versions, and all I can give you guys is praise. However, I got interested in the old versions again because I heard of the various changes that had occurred during development. I recall seeing a bunch of alpha versions in the Betas tab on Steam, but after reaching the 1.0 mark the oldest version goes back only to Beta 3.0. Is there any way to access the alpha versions on Steam or is it not possible anymore?
ramzan