Flashlight + Duct Tape on Gun = Gun with Flashlight

Got any cool ideas for Darkwood? Share them here!

Flashlight + Duct Tape on Gun = Gun with Flashlight

Postby Tamaster » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:37 pm

I found it weird that the game did not have the option to add a flashlight with some tape to a weapon, in a survival setting where weapons are important, it would be plausible to attach a light source to a firearm to not have to switch the weapon and flashlight continuously to either see or shoot. I know lantern exists for this but it does not have the same range of light as a flashlight.

So i suggest to add this option, maybe normal Flashlight attaches to semi-auto pistol, and military flashlight to shotguns and assault rifles because they are military weapons and bigger so can hold a bigger flashlight compared to the smaller pistol.

Thanks for reading!
Tamaster

Re: Flashlight + Duct Tape on Gun = Gun with Flashlight

Postby renanrischiotto » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Last edited by renanrischiotto on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
renanrischiotto

Postby Tamaster » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:01 pm

Well for me this is not about easy or hard, it is about plausibility and realism. There is crafting of makeshift things in this game, like molotovs, barricades on windows, improvised traps, even build guns with a table and tools... but then the protagonist who can build all this stuff which is perfectly plausible in a survival horror game, cannot attach a light to a gun with some duct tape? This is not very realistic is it? So i suggested this because it looks really weird and kinda stupid that a guy who has a flashlight and a gun has to swap them continuously to either cast light or shoot when he can just attach one onto the other, it just looks weird in a plausible survival setting as Darkwood has.
Tamaster

Postby renanrischiotto » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:07 pm

renanrischiotto

Return to Suggestions