Doctor did not give quest after I ended talk and returned.

firerage259

Doctor did not give quest after I ended talk and returned.

Post by firerage259 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 am

Windows 7 64 bit. GTX 560 Ti 2GB. Corsair 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
Post Title: Doctor did not give quest in train car after I ended conversation with him and returned later.
Alpha Version: 3.1

Bug Description:
The Doctor in the train car in the deep woods did not give any quest options after i did his dream, woke up and ended conversation with him instead of taking him to the underground entrance. Instead I wanted to drop off some items I had in my inventory at the time to my hideout 3 (deep woods). I came back to the train car later the same day to continue on with the quest but there was no option to take the doctor to the underground entrance. I only had two options: the first was to show an item to him, which lead to a list of nothing, and the second was to exit chat with him.
To get to the doctor I choose the Violin boy quest line, first completing his quest by getting his violin to the boy, to find the doctor's location and to get him to be there. Thought this would also be useful for you guys to know.

How to reproduce bug:
Do the Violin boy quest (retrieve the violin from the gassed house and return it to him), getting the boy to tell you that the doctor is now taking on patients and he also tells you his location. After some days I went to the train car, triggering the event for the doctor to freeze you in place and say something along the lines of "taking on patients heh?". Completed his dream state, woke up, ended the conversation with him to drop off some things to my hideout 3 and went back to him. Option is not there to take him to the underground entrance.

I was really looking forward to seeing the main quest line being extended from Alpha 1.3, Guess i got to restart game and re do the whole main quest line again :/

I will reply to Messages as most as a I can. Thanks

Save File Location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\102773332\274520\remote\prof1
Attachments
output_log.txt
(5.4 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. And I can assure you that we will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master." - Franklin D. Roosevelt