Project Zomboid

Did Darkwood take you back to a great game you played some time ago, or maybe there's a totally unrelated new title coming out that you want to talk about? In any case, feel free to share it here!

Project Zomboid

Postby Shrooms » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:30 am

Does anyone else on here play PZ? If not, you should really check it out.
It's an isometric zombie survival simulator with more emphasis on the survival than most other zombie games.
In fact, wasn't darkwood partially inspired by Project Zomboid?
Shrooms

Re: Project Zomboid

Postby ShadyS » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:12 pm

I never played it myself but most of people I know as Darkwood fans are also fans of PZ.
ShadyS

Postby Shrooms » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:24 am

They started out pretty humbly too, and I rather enjoy their game.
However, several of my friends told me that they do not like the isometric part, so I don't know what to tell you there.
Shrooms

Postby daChinsta » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Sunked many 100s hours into PZ. Enjoy both Darkwood and project zomboid greatly. The semi 8 bit style may not suit some but it is playable/challenging enough as of the current beta build. Please note that PZ has multiplayer implemented which may affect new players, things like crafting mods etc. The car/vehicle update coming in a few weeks to the game will make the game less of a running simulator/more fun to loot and defend your base against zombies. What PZ doesn't have are custom types of zombies(apart from crawlers) and some of the typical factors u may see but can be fun with workable mods. It is one of the beta-survival games out there that is regularly updated by the devs.
daChinsta

Return to Other Games